Economics Minor for ILR
This section contains information about the Economics Minor that is offered to undergraduates in the ILR School. In this section you’ll find the formal requirements and procedures, along with more detailed information.
Register for more information by submitting your contact information on the ILR Economics Minor Interest survey below.
By registering, you will:
- join our active community of undergraduate economics students and interact with economics faculty members.
- be eligible to apply for membership in our chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the international economics honor society.
- receive a copy of Ezranomics, a biweekly e-newsletter that has the latest news and resources for undergraduate economics students
- be invited to economics events, speakers, and socials.
- gain information about the Cornell Economics Society, the largest and longest running undergraduate economics and pre-business society at Cornell.
- receive reminders about certifying your ILR Economics Minor and courses that may be of interest to you.
If you have any questions about registering please email Sarah Schupp, Undergraduate Experience Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.